NOTTINGHAM LAW CENTRE
Nottingham Law Centre offers advice on debt, housing and welfare benefits.
Nottingham Law Centre offers free, confidential and independent advice to anyone who lives or works in the City of Nottingham. We give advice on Debt, Housing and Welfare Benefits. We also offer advice and representation to anyone attending Court for possession proceedings.
In addition to this we have solicitors from private practice coming into the Law Centre one Thursday evening, every month, to give initial advice on areas of law not covered by our advisers.
Due to the high demand on our services all initial advice is by appointment only. Given this demand our appointments are often booked up a long way in advance and you may be asked to call back or referred elsewhere. We are unable to provide advice over the telephone or by email.
Things We Cannot Help With
- We do not advise landlords
- We do not usually assist people outside of Nottingham
- We do not deal with boundary disputes
- We do not take on appeals unless we have sufficient time to prepare the case
- We do not take on any work unless we believe that we have sufficient time and knowledge
Nottingham Law Centre
119 Radford Road
0115 978 7813